Are you considering visiting Old Country in Las Vegas for your own pair of custom cowboy boots? We’ve got ten reasons why they’re worth the investment over store-bought options every single time.
- Fit Perfectly The First Time
- Boots That Are Built To Last
- Comfort For Miles
- Designs That Match Your Style
- Support Your Local Craftsman
- You Choose The Source
- Personalized Service
- Repair Instead Of Replace
- Selecting Your Colors Personally
- Dazzling Your Friends & Family
1. A Cowboy Boot That Fits Like A Glove
Your custom boots start with measuring your foot. From the toe box to the arch and onto your calves, they are cut and stitched to form perfectly to your feet.
2. Quality & Construction That Survives
Each material used for your boots is of the best quality—which translates into footwear designed to last beyond trends and this year’s styles. You can expect yours to work for years.
3. Walk & Work For Hours Without Pain
Because of their custom fit, your boots are much less likely to give you blisters or callouses. You can walk all day without the fatigue and pain caused by poorly fitted shoes.
4. Select The Shape & Stitching For A Bespoke Look
You never have to settle for this year’s designer looks when choosing the finishes for your boots. Select the stitch design, the height and shape of the heel, and other bespoke options for a look that suits you.
5. Get To Know Your Boot Smith
Your custom footwear is handmade by people in our shop, not imported from a far-off factory, made by people you’ll never meet. You get to speak to the person that actually made your boots!
6. Choose Where The Leather Is Grown & Harvested
You get to decide what kind of leather you want us to make your boots out of. Ask us about the sustainability of each type of leather and from what country it is purchased and we will be able to tell you.
7. Get Personal Service From A Business That Cares For You
Because we only make custom boots for individuals, we must take extra care of every client. From a hands-on measurement to collaborating on the look and design, you are included in every step of the boot-making process.
8. Invest In Longevity Instead Of Disposable Products
If you wear your custom boots until the heels wear out, it is possible to have the heel replaced and the stitching repaired. They are not designed to head to the landfill at the first sign of wear and tear.
9. Personally Select From A Variety Of Colors
Did you know that leather can be found in many different shades? You get to see and touch the exact hide to be used for your boots. Find the precise shade of maroon, deep blue, or brown that you desire.
10. Every Custom Pair Stands Out From The Crowd
There is no mistaking a pair of custom cowboy boots for ones ordered online or hastily snapped up at the department store. From their shape to stitching, yours will make your friends and family jealous of their beauty.
Schedule Your Custom Cowboy Boot Fitting Today
Are you ready to invest in a pair of custom cowboy boots? You won’t regret your decision to choose our talented boot smiths. Give us a ring at Old Country in Las Vegas to schedule your initial consultation today.